Google Business Group (GBG) Private Meetup
LEARN WEB TECHNOLOGIES FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Today, as technology proliferates, the business landscape has changed entirely. With the Internet, there are more ways business can market and reach out to their consumers. With the onset of cloud computing, data storage costs start decreasing. While the growth of technology has made many traditional ways of doing businesses become obsolete and irrelevant, it also also bring convenience and empowerment to many other areas of business.
This May, our team at GBG is going to explore the latest trends of technology from cloud computing to digital media, and run through demostrations in how businesses and non-IT savvy individuals today can stay savvy and relevant to the business landscape today, and leverage technology as a competitive advantage.
Who Should Join This 3 Hours Workshop?
- Who would like to improve on their IT savviness.
- Who want to get insights on what's the IN and OUT of technology today
- Limited or No Experience with Google Products (Google Docs, Analytics etc)
- Interested to Use Technology as a Business Strategy
What Will You Learn in this 3 Hours Workshop?
- Global trends in Technology for Business
- What exactly is Cloud Computing?
- What are the Different Online Channels to Market your Products
- How can be more productive in business collaboration with Google Docs & Google Hangouts?
- A simple "idiot-proof" technique to increasing your rankings and presence in the search engine.
Agenda of Workshop
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Google APAC, Comic Sans Room
(Limited to first 30 seats)
FULL Waitlist FULL
- Venue Address
- 8 Marina View, #30-01 Asia Square, Singapore 018960 Singapore